A Brief History of the End of the World (Part 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-

Introduction

Disclaimer: I have to mention that the information in this article is not a prophecy from God, but something that I have worked out by myself. I have to say this because if I say it is from God and it does not come true then I would have to be stoned.
I have been keeping an eye on what is happening in the world and, just recently, something that a Muslim said made me realise something. They were saying that Islam was better than Christianity because it helped you to live life to the fullest, whereas Jesus taught us to not concern ourselves with the affairs of this life, but should concentrate on making it to the kingdom of God. What I realised was that this is also a way that the Devil can get himself onto our side. The main problem that we are having at the moment is that the billionaires of this world are hoarding most of the money and they do not care about how other people are suffering because of this. If someone would come along and sort them out then they would be the poor mans hero and you should then be able to guess what would happen next. Rather than leaving you to guess, though, let me explain what I think I have worked out so far.

The end of comfort

Things might seem to be relatively peaceful now because there are no big wars going on, but do not have any confidence in the politicians to be able to keep the peace. Things are peaceful at the moment not because men are skillful negotiators, but because God has not finished sealing the people that He wants to seal as we can read in Revelation of John 7:1-3 where it says "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." and we see that when the sealing is finished then we are in trouble. Jesus also gives us a clue about how things would pan out in Matthew 24:6 where He says "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." and we can see that this is the part that we are in at the moment. When the four angels allow the four winds to blow across the earth then Jesus tells us what will happen next in Matthew 24:7,8 where it says "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." and this is when we will be in World War Three.

Welcome our new rulers

Now while we are busy fighting each other, thinking that we can somehow beat our former allies and take over the earth, we will be in for a shock as can be read in Daniel 7:2: where it says "Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea." and we see that the four winds, that were released by the angels, are now striving on the great sea, which is all the peoples of the earth whose minds have now been released by God so that they can now do a great evil to each other. Daniel 7:3-7 then continues "And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns" and when that fourth beast has finished trampling the kings of the earth in to the ground, we will suddenly have a new world empire ruling us. We can also read about the strength of the fourth kingdom in Daniel 2:40 where it says "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise." and this does not sound like the kind of kingdom that can be defeated by some barbarians from the north.

Strength of iron defeated?

When the kingdom is at its height, in a seemingly unstoppable position, a disaster will befall it as we see in Revelation of John 13:13 where it says "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." and it will recover from this disaster, but in the time before its recovery we can see what will happen in Daniel 2:41-43 where it says "And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." and we see here that the 10 kings will make their move, but when the wounded head recovers they will join forces with a weakened, but still strong, beast. For me verse 43 of Daniel 2 is the scary part because it gives us a clue to why this fourth kingdom is so strong. We know that Satan and his angels were cast down to the earth, but in spirit form. We know it is possible for angels to have human like bodies because of what is in Genesis 19:1-3 where it says "And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat." and you note that they can even eat. Now if God decided to give the fallen angels humanoid bodies, while we are busy fighting World War Three, then of course they would have the strength of iron and should easily be able to defeat us. While the seven heads are functioning it seems that they are an unstoppable fighting force, when one of the heads is wounded, though, is seems as if there is some disarray in the ranks and some of them try to change sides and "mingle themselves with the seed of men".

A good time to be poor

I mentioned the billionaires of the world in the beginning and we now get to the part where they are going to wish that they were poor. Whenever people talk about the whore of Babylon they always seem to think it is the Catholic church, but if we read the description in Revelation of John 17:1-5 where it says "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." we see that the inhabitants and the kings of the earth are all affected by her. If you go to China or North Korea you will have a hard time finding any Catholic influence there, but if you are looking for rich people, banks and other financial institutions giving out credit cards, to people who seem to be spending like they are drunk, then I don't think you will have any problem in finding them in any country on this earth. When the 10 kings get their chance to rebel, they are going to have a mission from God in their hearts as we can see in Revelation of John 17:16-18 where it says "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." and note that it says that the 10 kings will "make her desolate and naked" which could be to drain the money out of all the billionaires' bank accounts and then raid their safety deposit boxes and their houses to get all the gold and diamonds, "shall eat her flesh" James might be able to give us a clue about this one in James 5:1-3 where he says "Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days." and we see that he seems to be clued into what will happen to the rich in the last days. The 10 kings will then "burn her with fire" which could be just to save time because burying the bodies will be a long business.
The billionaires might think that they can save themselves by giving away their money now, before it is too late, but they will probably find that they can't because the power of Satans deception is too strong and they can only prepare themselves for the day when they become a sacrifice so that Satan can claim the rest of the world. Once the billionaires of the world are down, then Satan can step up with his cronies and claim that he is the one who saved everyone from them and can then redistribute the wealth of the earth to everyone and of course the world will worship him because of this. You could call it communism done properly without any weak humans in the chain.

The iron and the clay

We can read about what will happen next in Revelation of John 13:4-8 where it says "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." and we see that the remaining strength of iron, that the beast has, is enough to convince the 10 kings and the rest of the world that he is still the boss.

Saints take cover

Now you might think that everything that I have said so far is complete nonsense, but Jesus seems agree with this order of events because He describes World War Three in verse 7 and then says that this is just the beginning, then in Matthew 24:9-13 He says "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." and we see that World War Three seems to have been put on hold so that the followers of Jesus can be delivered up to be afflicted, which seems to match with the beast making war with the saints after ending World War Three. Remember that the beast is a religious organisation, that is able to take over the whole earth, so they are not going to care about things like greed or selfishness, but will care more about making sure that everyone joins them in the lake of fire at the end.

Join us in part 2 for some interesting info about the image and the mark.
-

Introduction

Disclaimer: I have to mention that the information in this article is not a prophecy from God, but something that I have worked out by myself. I have to say this because if I say it is from God and it does not come true then I would have to be stoned.
I have been keeping an eye on what is happening in the world and, just recently, something that a Muslim said made me realise something. They were saying that Islam was better than Christianity because it helped you to live life to the fullest, whereas Jesus taught us to not concern ourselves with the affairs of this life, but should concentrate on making it to the kingdom of God. What I realised was that this is also a way that the Devil can get himself onto our side. The main problem that we are having at the moment is that the billionaires of this world are hoarding most of the money and they do not care about how other people are suffering because of this. If someone would come along and sort them out then they would be the poor mans hero and you should then be able to guess what would happen next. Rather than leaving you to guess, though, let me explain what I think I have worked out so far.

The end of comfort

Things might seem to be relatively peaceful now because there are no big wars going on, but do not have any confidence in the politicians to be able to keep the peace. Things are peaceful at the moment not because men are skillful negotiators, but because God has not finished sealing the people that He wants to seal as we can read in Revelation of John 7:1-3 where it says "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." and we see that when the sealing is finished then we are in trouble. Jesus also gives us a clue about how things would pan out in Matthew 24:6 where He says "And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." and we can see that this is the part that we are in at the moment. When the four angels allow the four winds to blow across the earth then Jesus tells us what will happen next in Matthew 24:7,8 where it says "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows." and this is when we will be in World War Three.

Welcome our new rulers

Now while we are busy fighting each other, thinking that we can somehow beat our former allies and take over the earth, we will be in for a shock as can be read in Daniel 7:2: where it says "Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea." and we see that the four winds, that were released by the angels, are now striving on the great sea, which is all the peoples of the earth whose minds have now been released by God so that they can now do a great evil to each other. Daniel 7:3-7 then continues "And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns" and when that fourth beast has finished trampling the kings of the earth in to the ground, we will suddenly have a new world empire ruling us. We can also read about the strength of the fourth kingdom in Daniel 2:40 where it says "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise." and this does not sound like the kind of kingdom that can be defeated by some barbarians from the north.

Strength of iron defeated?

When the kingdom is at its height, in a seemingly unstoppable position, a disaster will befall it as we see in Revelation of John 13:13 where it says "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." and it will recover from this disaster, but in the time before its recovery we can see what will happen in Daniel 2:41-43 where it says "And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." and we see here that the 10 kings will make their move, but when the wounded head recovers they will join forces with a weakened, but still strong, beast. For me verse 43 of Daniel 2 is the scary part because it gives us a clue to why this fourth kingdom is so strong. We know that Satan and his angels were cast down to the earth, but in spirit form. We know it is possible for angels to have human like bodies because of what is in Genesis 19:1-3 where it says "And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat." and you note that they can even eat. Now if God decided to give the fallen angels humanoid bodies, while we are busy fighting World War Three, then of course they would have the strength of iron and should easily be able to defeat us. While the seven heads are functioning it seems that they are an unstoppable fighting force, when one of the heads is wounded, though, is seems as if there is some disarray in the ranks and some of them try to change sides and "mingle themselves with the seed of men".

A good time to be poor

I mentioned the billionaires of the world in the beginning and we now get to the part where they are going to wish that they were poor. Whenever people talk about the whore of Babylon they always seem to think it is the Catholic church, but if we read the description in Revelation of John 17:1-5 where it says "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." we see that the inhabitants and the kings of the earth are all affected by her. If you go to China or North Korea you will have a hard time finding any Catholic influence there, but if you are looking for rich people, banks and other financial institutions giving out credit cards, to people who seem to be spending like they are drunk, then I don't think you will have any problem in finding them in any country on this earth. When the 10 kings get their chance to rebel, they are going to have a mission from God in their hearts as we can see in Revelation of John 17:16-18 where it says "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth." and note that it says that the 10 kings will "make her desolate and naked" which could be to drain the money out of all the billionaires' bank accounts and then raid their safety deposit boxes and their houses to get all the gold and diamonds, "shall eat her flesh" James might be able to give us a clue about this one in James 5:1-3 where he says "Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days." and we see that he seems to be clued into what will happen to the rich in the last days. The 10 kings will then "burn her with fire" which could be just to save time because burying the bodies will be a long business.
The billionaires might think that they can save themselves by giving away their money now, before it is too late, but they will probably find that they can't because the power of Satans deception is too strong and they can only prepare themselves for the day when they become a sacrifice so that Satan can claim the rest of the world. Once the billionaires of the world are down, then Satan can step up with his cronies and claim that he is the one who saved everyone from them and can then redistribute the wealth of the earth to everyone and of course the world will worship him because of this. You could call it communism done properly without any weak humans in the chain.

The iron and the clay

We can read about what will happen next in Revelation of John 13:4-8 where it says "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." and we see that the remaining strength of iron, that the beast has, is enough to convince the 10 kings and the rest of the world that he is still the boss.

Saints take cover

Now you might think that everything that I have said so far is complete nonsense, but Jesus seems agree with this order of events because He describes World War Three in verse 7 and then says that this is just the beginning, then in Matthew 24:9-13 He says "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." and we see that World War Three seems to have been put on hold so that the followers of Jesus can be delivered up to be afflicted, which seems to match with the beast making war with the saints after ending World War Three. Remember that the beast is a religious organisation, that is able to take over the whole earth, so they are not going to care about things like greed or selfishness, but will care more about making sure that everyone joins them in the lake of fire at the end.

Join us in part 2 for some interesting info about the image and the mark.