Get Your Tickets for the End of the World Spectacular

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-

Get your spiritual tickets now

I don't watch TV myself but I am sure that you are being bombarded with advertisements to go and see the latest movie with all of the so called great actors on show and the seemingly amazing special effects. But most of you probably did not know that your local church should actually be inviting you to the "End of the World Spectacular" where God and His colleagues will be facing off against Satan and his renegade angels and if you want to survive this battle then you had better chose the right side now, while you still can. Why are the churches not more eager in their enthusiasm to invite you to get your spiritual tickets for this battle at the end of time? Maybe they have moved over to the side of the bad guys and this has caused the Holy Spirit to depart, which will then allow Satan to dampen their spirits about what God has in store, thus causing them to also think that they should only concern themselves with  their own satisfaction like the rest of the world.
Maybe they are also too scared to tell people about the outcome, because they have become too used to presenting a false image of God and the Lamb and this has caused them to want to hide from you what God and the Lamb are going to do when our time has finally run out.

Part 1 - The resurrection

One thing that you should be told by any competent Christian is that when Jesus Christ returns He will resurrect His dead followers, who will then be caught up to meet Him in the air, then the living followers will also be given new bodies and will ascend towards Him as well. You can read about this in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 where it says "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." and we see here that the spectacular will begin with the resurrection and ascension of the true followers of Christ who have received their spiritual entry ticket.

Part 2 - Armageddon

There is an important fact about this battle that church pastors will probably not tell you, which is that this battle is not about the nations of the world fighting each other, but it is about mankind deciding that they want to fight directly with their Creator. You can tell this is the case by reading Revelation of John 16:13-16 where it says "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." and we can see from this that the real name for this battle should be "The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty" but you can see why the entertainment industry would not like to use that name because they know who will be the losers at the end of it, but remember that you can get a ringside position at this battle if you chose God's side now, while you still can.
Once the resurrection and ascension have finished, there is now the battle with the beast and the kings of the earth to conclude. We can read about the spectacular action that happens in Revelation of John 19:11-21 where it says "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh." and you notice that there is a bit of horror there at the end, but this is the end result for people who ignore the warnings that God has given them.

Part 3 - The Devil is imprisoned

The spectacular then continues with the imprisonment of our old enemy the Devil in Revelation of John 20:1-3 where it says "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." and you should especially notice that a seal has been set up on him which indicates that he has a deception power that could even work while he is shut in the pit, this indicates that this deceptive power must be influencing us at this very moment and it is something that only God can protect us from.

Part 4 - Christ rules for 1000 years

With Satan sealed up in his prison, the spectacular can now continue with the setting up of Christs headquarters for His 1000 year rule as we can read in Revelation of John 20:4-6 where it says "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." and this will also be a good time for the Earth because Satan's deception powers are sealed, so people will be doing a lot less things that do not make any sense like pretending that God does not exist or having church services that are pure nonsense, and you can bet that the crime rate will also be at an all time historical low because God will now be running the police force.

Part 5 - Final battle of all time

At the end of the 1000 years the time for the final confrontation between good and evil will now have finally arrived and we can read of what happens next in Revelation of John 20:7,8 where it says "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea." and we see here that Satan seems to be back to his best now that the seal has removed from him. Now this is something that you will probably find that no church will ever tell you, but if Satan can deceive this many people into gathering for an impossible to win battle against God, then does this also explain why we have so many church denominations even though we are mostly reading from the same Bible? This deception level must also explain why you can literally go into any church, observe what they are doing and then find that are usually doing something that is contrary to the word of God and also not doing a lot of things that the word of God asks them to do. This also probably explains why the members tend to get upset when you make any comments relating to these two points. If Satan's deception powers were to be sealed now I wonder if all the church leaders would suddenly wake up and realise what nonsense they have been doing for all these years? Well the world leaders at the end of time are about to find out what awaits those who feel cosy when they succumb to the deceptions of the Devil as we can read of in Revelation of John 20:9,10 where it says "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." and we see that being deceived has led to their destruction by God and that the deceiver himself has also finally been finished off as well. You should notice also that God seems to be in a bit of a hurry when it comes to the final battle of all time, but when you watch a film in the cinema of the Devil, they try to stretch out the last battle in order to make the film more entertaining for people who like that kind of thing.

Part 6 - Final judgement

We have now reached the final part of the spectacular when God finally gets to give His opinion of how well we have led our lives. We can read of this in Revelation of John 20:11-15 where it says "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." and once God has finished giving his opinion of our deeds in this life, we finally get to move on to the happy ending. We can read of this in Revelation of John 21:1-8 where it says "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." and we see here that evil has finally been vanquished and that God has won, as was expected considering that He is the Creator of everything. You should also note that a final surprise has been added at the end there for the armchair Christians, where it says that the "fearful" are going to end up in the lake of fire as well and you can bet that there is going to be a lot of complaining by them to God on that day.

Where will you be at the end of the spectacular?

So the spectacular is over and the good guys have won like they always should. When the curtain has fallen will you have departed this existence, never to be seen again? Or will you be relaxing in new Jerusalem and basking in the light of God and the Lamb. Now is the time to decide, don't delay thinking that you still have plenty of time left because the fourth kingdom could be arriving a lot sooner than you think and getting saved will be a lot more difficult once they are here.

-

Get your spiritual tickets now

I don't watch TV myself but I am sure that you are being bombarded with advertisements to go and see the latest movie with all of the so called great actors on show and the seemingly amazing special effects. But most of you probably did not know that your local church should actually be inviting you to the "End of the World Spectacular" where God and His colleagues will be facing off against Satan and his renegade angels and if you want to survive this battle then you had better chose the right side now, while you still can. Why are the churches not more eager in their enthusiasm to invite you to get your spiritual tickets for this battle at the end of time? Maybe they have moved over to the side of the bad guys and this has caused the Holy Spirit to depart, which will then allow Satan to dampen their spirits about what God has in store, thus causing them to also think that they should only concern themselves with  their own satisfaction like the rest of the world.
Maybe they are also too scared to tell people about the outcome, because they have become too used to presenting a false image of God and the Lamb and this has caused them to want to hide from you what God and the Lamb are going to do when our time has finally run out.

Part 1 - The resurrection

One thing that you should be told by any competent Christian is that when Jesus Christ returns He will resurrect His dead followers, who will then be caught up to meet Him in the air, then the living followers will also be given new bodies and will ascend towards Him as well. You can read about this in I Thessalonians 4:13-18 where it says "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." and we see here that the spectacular will begin with the resurrection and ascension of the true followers of Christ who have received their spiritual entry ticket.

Part 2 - Armageddon

There is an important fact about this battle that church pastors will probably not tell you, which is that this battle is not about the nations of the world fighting each other, but it is about mankind deciding that they want to fight directly with their Creator. You can tell this is the case by reading Revelation of John 16:13-16 where it says "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." and we can see from this that the real name for this battle should be "The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty" but you can see why the entertainment industry would not like to use that name because they know who will be the losers at the end of it, but remember that you can get a ringside position at this battle if you chose God's side now, while you still can.
Once the resurrection and ascension have finished, there is now the battle with the beast and the kings of the earth to conclude. We can read about the spectacular action that happens in Revelation of John 19:11-21 where it says "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh." and you notice that there is a bit of horror there at the end, but this is the end result for people who ignore the warnings that God has given them.

Part 3 - The Devil is imprisoned

The spectacular then continues with the imprisonment of our old enemy the Devil in Revelation of John 20:1-3 where it says "And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." and you should especially notice that a seal has been set up on him which indicates that he has a deception power that could even work while he is shut in the pit, this indicates that this deceptive power must be influencing us at this very moment and it is something that only God can protect us from.

Part 4 - Christ rules for 1000 years

With Satan sealed up in his prison, the spectacular can now continue with the setting up of Christs headquarters for His 1000 year rule as we can read in Revelation of John 20:4-6 where it says "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." and this will also be a good time for the Earth because Satan's deception powers are sealed, so people will be doing a lot less things that do not make any sense like pretending that God does not exist or having church services that are pure nonsense, and you can bet that the crime rate will also be at an all time historical low because God will now be running the police force.

Part 5 - Final battle of all time

At the end of the 1000 years the time for the final confrontation between good and evil will now have finally arrived and we can read of what happens next in Revelation of John 20:7,8 where it says "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea." and we see here that Satan seems to be back to his best now that the seal has removed from him. Now this is something that you will probably find that no church will ever tell you, but if Satan can deceive this many people into gathering for an impossible to win battle against God, then does this also explain why we have so many church denominations even though we are mostly reading from the same Bible? This deception level must also explain why you can literally go into any church, observe what they are doing and then find that are usually doing something that is contrary to the word of God and also not doing a lot of things that the word of God asks them to do. This also probably explains why the members tend to get upset when you make any comments relating to these two points. If Satan's deception powers were to be sealed now I wonder if all the church leaders would suddenly wake up and realise what nonsense they have been doing for all these years? Well the world leaders at the end of time are about to find out what awaits those who feel cosy when they succumb to the deceptions of the Devil as we can read of in Revelation of John 20:9,10 where it says "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." and we see that being deceived has led to their destruction by God and that the deceiver himself has also finally been finished off as well. You should notice also that God seems to be in a bit of a hurry when it comes to the final battle of all time, but when you watch a film in the cinema of the Devil, they try to stretch out the last battle in order to make the film more entertaining for people who like that kind of thing.

Part 6 - Final judgement

We have now reached the final part of the spectacular when God finally gets to give His opinion of how well we have led our lives. We can read of this in Revelation of John 20:11-15 where it says "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." and once God has finished giving his opinion of our deeds in this life, we finally get to move on to the happy ending. We can read of this in Revelation of John 21:1-8 where it says "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." and we see here that evil has finally been vanquished and that God has won, as was expected considering that He is the Creator of everything. You should also note that a final surprise has been added at the end there for the armchair Christians, where it says that the "fearful" are going to end up in the lake of fire as well and you can bet that there is going to be a lot of complaining by them to God on that day.

Where will you be at the end of the spectacular?

So the spectacular is over and the good guys have won like they always should. When the curtain has fallen will you have departed this existence, never to be seen again? Or will you be relaxing in new Jerusalem and basking in the light of God and the Lamb. Now is the time to decide, don't delay thinking that you still have plenty of time left because the fourth kingdom could be arriving a lot sooner than you think and getting saved will be a lot more difficult once they are here.