God vs The Modern Christian Church and Their Main Ally The Devil Part 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
Keeping them asleep

You might wonder why the modern Christian church would be one of God's biggest enemies, well at least His other enemies will admit that they are against Him, but the modern Christians use a sneaky method where they will say with their mouth that they follow Him when at church, but the rest of the time they will just enjoy their life, sometimes even more so than the average heathen. God already knows that this is plainly happening and sent Jesus to inform us again in Matthew 15:7-9 which says "Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." and we see here that God's prophets could easily know that there would be fake people around who would sound like they are God's best friends, but will not not lift a finger to physically do what He says. This is just a minor part of how the modern Christian church is an enemy, for me the main thing that they are doing is that they are trying to help with stopping God's word from being fulfilled and they seem to be doing a very good job of it. We know from the Bible that God chose Israel as the only nation that He would be dealing with on this earth and salvation for everyone else would only come through them. It seems as if there are some powerful people in this world who don't like the fact that God only chose Israel, so they seem to have decided to see if they can get God to change His mind. They know that God has scattered Israel to the four corners of the world, because of their disobedience, so they seem to be trying to take advantage of that by keeping the real Israelites scattered and in sin. They have then infected all of the modern Christian churches with the concept of them being "Spiritual Israel", so that people will make do with the current state of affairs. Here is the interesting thing, you will find the concept of the church being "Spiritual Israel" has now been firmly embedded into the minds of the church congregations by their leaders, but they will not have been taught one Bible scripture to back up this claim. Recently I have been testing the waters with some people at a church that I go to and have confirmed that there is something wrong, because of how easy it is to confuse them when I bring out certain verses in the Bible.

The truth will be revealed

The forces of darkness obviously have a plan for mankind's destruction, but we don't know exactly what it is because they don't have their own bible, but we can get some big clues from the information that God has put in His Bible. The first big clue is in Psalms 83:1-8 which says "Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." and we see here there were people that did hate God and wanted to cut off His people from being a nation, but do you really think that the world is now a nicer place where people would not dream of doing such a thing any-more? If God was to return with a solid presence in this world, then the rich people and world leaders would not be able to feed people their lies any-more, but they will be able to find out the truth from God. We know that God will be making a return because of what it says in Jeremiah 16:10-15 which says "And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers." and we see here that it will be God Himself, not the United Nations, who will be bringing the real children of Israel into the promised land again, which the current world leaders will of course try to stop, with the worlds media empires as one of their most potent weapons. But a time will come when the people will finally realise the lies they have been told, as we can see in Jeremiah 16:19-21 which says "O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD." and we see here that they will not be going to see the Pope, the Dali Lama, or a rich pastor from America, but the Gentiles will be coming to Israel to find the real truth. Until this day arrives we are just going to have to make do with the lies that the current church leaders are telling us, but when God returns, the truth will finally be revealed. They will also finally find out that running seven times around a big cube, going to the cinema, watching television, buying expensive and useless items, going to a church building just to sing some songs and listen to a preacher, going to a sports event, listening to the Pope and wasting money with the fashion industry was all just vanity and lies. You would think that people could be convinced of this even now, but it is obvious that there is a strong force that is making them think that useless things are fantastic.

World of deceived drunkards

We can read about the main force that is trying to keep the world in the same sorry state that it is in at the moment in Revelation 12:7-12 which says "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." and he also has an ally that we can read of in Revelation 17:1-7 which says "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns." and we see here that she is the one who makes all of the worlds inhabitants drunk, so that they are willing to believe any nonsense, but will get upset if you try to tell them the truth. It should be obvious that the modern Christian church performs a major function in the whore, because it has the job of making up lies about God, so that the people of the world can stay in their drunken state.

The New Covenant

Now we finally come to what seems to be the reason why the modern Christian church has decided to team up with the Devil to try to keep the real children of Israel from returning. They both obviously have a problem with some of the things that God's prophets have prophesied, which would end up with them being inconvenienced in some way. One of the things that you will hear the modern Christian church talking about is the "New Covenant" from God, but you might be surprised to find that they always have to severely twist their interpretation of it, because it is actually a major inconvenience to them if you just read it plainly. We can read about what it says in Jeremiah 31:31-37 which says "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD." and we also see here that the real children of Israel are still around because man has not managed to create a 3D map of the whole universe, or a full 3D map of how the foundations of the earth are set up, so we know that they are still around somewhere. We can also read of it in the New Testament in Hebrews 8:1-13 which says "Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away." and you should be able to see why it is a problem for the modern Christian church if God is with you. If you can't see why the above would cause the modern Christian church to have to throw in their lot with the Devil, then it seems like you are going to have to join us in part two to find out what their master plan seems to be. Don't bother trying to find out from your local Christian church pastor who has a building to maintain, because he will only be after your money.
Lightbulb 
Keeping them asleep

You might wonder why the modern Christian church would be one of God's biggest enemies, well at least His other enemies will admit that they are against Him, but the modern Christians use a sneaky method where they will say with their mouth that they follow Him when at church, but the rest of the time they will just enjoy their life, sometimes even more so than the average heathen. God already knows that this is plainly happening and sent Jesus to inform us again in Matthew 15:7-9 which says "Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." and we see here that God's prophets could easily know that there would be fake people around who would sound like they are God's best friends, but will not not lift a finger to physically do what He says. This is just a minor part of how the modern Christian church is an enemy, for me the main thing that they are doing is that they are trying to help with stopping God's word from being fulfilled and they seem to be doing a very good job of it. We know from the Bible that God chose Israel as the only nation that He would be dealing with on this earth and salvation for everyone else would only come through them. It seems as if there are some powerful people in this world who don't like the fact that God only chose Israel, so they seem to have decided to see if they can get God to change His mind. They know that God has scattered Israel to the four corners of the world, because of their disobedience, so they seem to be trying to take advantage of that by keeping the real Israelites scattered and in sin. They have then infected all of the modern Christian churches with the concept of them being "Spiritual Israel", so that people will make do with the current state of affairs. Here is the interesting thing, you will find the concept of the church being "Spiritual Israel" has now been firmly embedded into the minds of the church congregations by their leaders, but they will not have been taught one Bible scripture to back up this claim. Recently I have been testing the waters with some people at a church that I go to and have confirmed that there is something wrong, because of how easy it is to confuse them when I bring out certain verses in the Bible.

The truth will be revealed

The forces of darkness obviously have a plan for mankind's destruction, but we don't know exactly what it is because they don't have their own bible, but we can get some big clues from the information that God has put in His Bible. The first big clue is in Psalms 83:1-8 which says "Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah." and we see here there were people that did hate God and wanted to cut off His people from being a nation, but do you really think that the world is now a nicer place where people would not dream of doing such a thing any-more? If God was to return with a solid presence in this world, then the rich people and world leaders would not be able to feed people their lies any-more, but they will be able to find out the truth from God. We know that God will be making a return because of what it says in Jeremiah 16:10-15 which says "And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers." and we see here that it will be God Himself, not the United Nations, who will be bringing the real children of Israel into the promised land again, which the current world leaders will of course try to stop, with the worlds media empires as one of their most potent weapons. But a time will come when the people will finally realise the lies they have been told, as we can see in Jeremiah 16:19-21 which says "O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD." and we see here that they will not be going to see the Pope, the Dali Lama, or a rich pastor from America, but the Gentiles will be coming to Israel to find the real truth. Until this day arrives we are just going to have to make do with the lies that the current church leaders are telling us, but when God returns, the truth will finally be revealed. They will also finally find out that running seven times around a big cube, going to the cinema, watching television, buying expensive and useless items, going to a church building just to sing some songs and listen to a preacher, going to a sports event, listening to the Pope and wasting money with the fashion industry was all just vanity and lies. You would think that people could be convinced of this even now, but it is obvious that there is a strong force that is making them think that useless things are fantastic.

World of deceived drunkards

We can read about the main force that is trying to keep the world in the same sorry state that it is in at the moment in Revelation 12:7-12 which says "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." and he also has an ally that we can read of in Revelation 17:1-7 which says "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns." and we see here that she is the one who makes all of the worlds inhabitants drunk, so that they are willing to believe any nonsense, but will get upset if you try to tell them the truth. It should be obvious that the modern Christian church performs a major function in the whore, because it has the job of making up lies about God, so that the people of the world can stay in their drunken state.

The New Covenant

Now we finally come to what seems to be the reason why the modern Christian church has decided to team up with the Devil to try to keep the real children of Israel from returning. They both obviously have a problem with some of the things that God's prophets have prophesied, which would end up with them being inconvenienced in some way. One of the things that you will hear the modern Christian church talking about is the "New Covenant" from God, but you might be surprised to find that they always have to severely twist their interpretation of it, because it is actually a major inconvenience to them if you just read it plainly. We can read about what it says in Jeremiah 31:31-37 which says "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD." and we also see here that the real children of Israel are still around because man has not managed to create a 3D map of the whole universe, or a full 3D map of how the foundations of the earth are set up, so we know that they are still around somewhere. We can also read of it in the New Testament in Hebrews 8:1-13 which says "Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away." and you should be able to see why it is a problem for the modern Christian church if God is with you. If you can't see why the above would cause the modern Christian church to have to throw in their lot with the Devil, then it seems like you are going to have to join us in part two to find out what their master plan seems to be. Don't bother trying to find out from your local Christian church pastor who has a building to maintain, because he will only be after your money.