God vs The Modern Christian Church and Their Main Ally The Devil Part 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
Who is it for?

If you are reading this without having first read part one, then I would advise you to go back and read it so that the following explanation makes sense.
In part one we left off saying how the "New Covenant" is actually a major inconvenience for the modern Christian church and the first thing that should make this obvious is that the covenant will be made with the houses of Israel and Judah, but there is no mention of it being made with any other people. To get around this the modern church has invented the concept of "Spiritual Israel" to explain how the church has taken the place of God's original people. The next inconvenience is the fact that God says that He will put His laws in their mind and write His laws in their hearts, but most of the modern church's will say that God's laws are done away with, but this will then stop them from being partakers of the new covenant. The final inconvenience is where it says that people will not have teach each other to know the Lord, because the modern church makes a lot of money out of saying that they can teach people about God, but this must then mean that they are not a part of the covenant, because God is obviously supposed to do the teaching himself. We can read that this should certainly be the case in I John 2:26,27 which says "These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." and we see here that it is the anointing that should be doing the teaching about the things of God and not the church. People do come together in a church to fellowship, but they should already know about the things of God, without it having to be forced into them by repetition and other forms of brainwashing.

Where are the clean Israelites?

The problems for the modern church continue with how they try to explain the state of the people who are currently in the land of Israel, if you do an internet search for "Tel Aviv Brothel" then you will get a lot of results and I would advise you to turn off the display of images in your browser, so that your mind does not get tainted. I did turn off images before I clicked on any of the links and the descriptions of some of the images were enough to make me know that it was a good move. When I mentioned this to a church brother he tried to come up with an excuse to explain why things are this way, but we can see how God is promising to do things in Ezekiel 36:13-15 which says "Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations; Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD. Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD." and we see here that the shame of the heathen will not be heard in the land anymore, which seems to indicate that brothels will be cancelled. God's plan continues in Ezekiel 36:16-29 which says "Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it: And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land. But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you." and the main thing you should note is that God says "and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes" and this shows that God's plan for the salvation of the world is that the heathen will finally get to know Him through the returned children of Israel. There is no mention in the Old or New Testaments that God will team up with various converted heathen organisations like the Roman Catholic Church, Billy Graham, the Protestant churches or any other random denomination that tries to say that God is with them. With the way that the current people in the land of Israel are behaving, it sure does not look as if they have been cleaned from their filthiness and they don't seem as if they want to walk in God's statutes and keep His judgements, while also doing them, so it looks as if we are still waiting for the real Israelites to return.

How to deal with Gentiles

When reading the Bible it is obvious that God wants to save everybody, but one of the mistakes that the modern Christian church makes is that it thinks that they can somehow get people saved, while avoiding having to deal with the real Israelites. God has never said that things would happen this way, but has always talked about using Israel as we can see in Deuteronomy 4:5-10 which says "Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons; Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children." and we see here that Israel are supposed to be the ones who will show the world how righteous God's laws are. There is no mention of any other nations being able to represent God with watered down laws or no laws at all. We know that it is the job of the Israelites to teach everyone else about God because of what it says in the new covenant in Hebrews 8. We can read that Jesus agrees with this by what he says in Matthew 15:21-28 which says "Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." and we see here how a Gentile is supposed to approach an Israelite when they want to obtain information about their salvation. Wondering why there do not seem to be any people with the real gifts of the Spirit in any of the current fake churches? Well maybe it is because they need some real Israelites to teach them how they are supposed to properly deal with God under the new covenant.

"I have to lick their feet!?!"

You might be wondering why the current world governments seem to be ok with the current modern fake Christian church setup, well it could be because they are helping with keeping some of God's prophecies, that the leaders might not like, from coming to pass. One of these is in Isaiah 49:22-26 which says "Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob." and I have a feeling that the worlds leaders and royal families, will not want to have to bow down to the people who used to be the lowest on the earth and then lick up the dust of their feet, so they will obviously want the modern church to provide a more friendlier interpretation of the above scripture. We can also see that God wants to get revenge against anyone who has taken any of the real children of Israel into captivity by reading Isaiah 14:1,2 which says "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors." and this is backed up by what Jesus says in Revelation 13:9,10 which says "If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints." and we can see here another reason why the people, with power in this world, would want the modern Christian church to help with invalidating God's word, so that they can avoid having to pay for the crimes that their ancestors have committed.

The reason for the deception?

The final fate of the Devil is, of course, mentioned in the Bible as we can see in Revelation 20:7-10 which says "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." and we can see that the fire was definitely prepared for him by reading Matthew 25:41-43 which says "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not." and you should see, from these two scriptures, that the Devil is not going to get a happy ending, so you would expect him to be trying to do something to avoid it. From what I can see, the only chance he would have is if he could somehow invalidate God's word. If he can cause God's word to be called into question, then you would expect that he would have grounds for an appeal. God has said that the children of Israel would be restored to the land of their fathers, so if the Devil could install some imposters into the land and then get all of the Christian churches to tell their members, who could potentially be real Israelites, that the real Israelites are in the land already, then the real Israelites would think that there is not a reason for them to repent. The people who are in the land of Israel at the moment, are obviously not repentant, because of the brothels, gay pride and other things, so if the real Israelites can be stopped from repenting, then God's word would be invalidated and the Devil could then start his appeal process. I say that the modern Christian church is the Devil's main ally, because they are the main ones who are currently convincing the real Israelites to stay in sin by saying that God's laws have been done away with. The new covenant requires God's laws to be written into a persons heart, so if the church tries to stop this process, they are then a direct enemy of God and a friend of the Devil. If you are not with the modern Christian church, then that is good because it means you have not been infected with their nonsense yet, which then makes it easier for you to decide whether you want join in the battle against them and the Devil. If you are with one of these modern churches, then it looks as if you are going to have to decide whether you want to stay with your church leader and just believe what he says, or switch to God's side so that you can join Him in the battle to bring truth back into this world.
Lightbulb 
Who is it for?

If you are reading this without having first read part one, then I would advise you to go back and read it so that the following explanation makes sense.
In part one we left off saying how the "New Covenant" is actually a major inconvenience for the modern Christian church and the first thing that should make this obvious is that the covenant will be made with the houses of Israel and Judah, but there is no mention of it being made with any other people. To get around this the modern church has invented the concept of "Spiritual Israel" to explain how the church has taken the place of God's original people. The next inconvenience is the fact that God says that He will put His laws in their mind and write His laws in their hearts, but most of the modern church's will say that God's laws are done away with, but this will then stop them from being partakers of the new covenant. The final inconvenience is where it says that people will not have teach each other to know the Lord, because the modern church makes a lot of money out of saying that they can teach people about God, but this must then mean that they are not a part of the covenant, because God is obviously supposed to do the teaching himself. We can read that this should certainly be the case in I John 2:26,27 which says "These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." and we see here that it is the anointing that should be doing the teaching about the things of God and not the church. People do come together in a church to fellowship, but they should already know about the things of God, without it having to be forced into them by repetition and other forms of brainwashing.

Where are the clean Israelites?

The problems for the modern church continue with how they try to explain the state of the people who are currently in the land of Israel, if you do an internet search for "Tel Aviv Brothel" then you will get a lot of results and I would advise you to turn off the display of images in your browser, so that your mind does not get tainted. I did turn off images before I clicked on any of the links and the descriptions of some of the images were enough to make me know that it was a good move. When I mentioned this to a church brother he tried to come up with an excuse to explain why things are this way, but we can see how God is promising to do things in Ezekiel 36:13-15 which says "Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations; Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD. Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD." and we see here that the shame of the heathen will not be heard in the land anymore, which seems to indicate that brothels will be cancelled. God's plan continues in Ezekiel 36:16-29 which says "Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it: And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land. But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you." and the main thing you should note is that God says "and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes" and this shows that God's plan for the salvation of the world is that the heathen will finally get to know Him through the returned children of Israel. There is no mention in the Old or New Testaments that God will team up with various converted heathen organisations like the Roman Catholic Church, Billy Graham, the Protestant churches or any other random denomination that tries to say that God is with them. With the way that the current people in the land of Israel are behaving, it sure does not look as if they have been cleaned from their filthiness and they don't seem as if they want to walk in God's statutes and keep His judgements, while also doing them, so it looks as if we are still waiting for the real Israelites to return.

How to deal with Gentiles

When reading the Bible it is obvious that God wants to save everybody, but one of the mistakes that the modern Christian church makes is that it thinks that they can somehow get people saved, while avoiding having to deal with the real Israelites. God has never said that things would happen this way, but has always talked about using Israel as we can see in Deuteronomy 4:5-10 which says "Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons; Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children." and we see here that Israel are supposed to be the ones who will show the world how righteous God's laws are. There is no mention of any other nations being able to represent God with watered down laws or no laws at all. We know that it is the job of the Israelites to teach everyone else about God because of what it says in the new covenant in Hebrews 8. We can read that Jesus agrees with this by what he says in Matthew 15:21-28 which says "Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour." and we see here how a Gentile is supposed to approach an Israelite when they want to obtain information about their salvation. Wondering why there do not seem to be any people with the real gifts of the Spirit in any of the current fake churches? Well maybe it is because they need some real Israelites to teach them how they are supposed to properly deal with God under the new covenant.

"I have to lick their feet!?!"

You might be wondering why the current world governments seem to be ok with the current modern fake Christian church setup, well it could be because they are helping with keeping some of God's prophecies, that the leaders might not like, from coming to pass. One of these is in Isaiah 49:22-26 which says "Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob." and I have a feeling that the worlds leaders and royal families, will not want to have to bow down to the people who used to be the lowest on the earth and then lick up the dust of their feet, so they will obviously want the modern church to provide a more friendlier interpretation of the above scripture. We can also see that God wants to get revenge against anyone who has taken any of the real children of Israel into captivity by reading Isaiah 14:1,2 which says "For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors." and this is backed up by what Jesus says in Revelation 13:9,10 which says "If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints." and we can see here another reason why the people, with power in this world, would want the modern Christian church to help with invalidating God's word, so that they can avoid having to pay for the crimes that their ancestors have committed.

The reason for the deception?

The final fate of the Devil is, of course, mentioned in the Bible as we can see in Revelation 20:7-10 which says "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." and we can see that the fire was definitely prepared for him by reading Matthew 25:41-43 which says "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not." and you should see, from these two scriptures, that the Devil is not going to get a happy ending, so you would expect him to be trying to do something to avoid it. From what I can see, the only chance he would have is if he could somehow invalidate God's word. If he can cause God's word to be called into question, then you would expect that he would have grounds for an appeal. God has said that the children of Israel would be restored to the land of their fathers, so if the Devil could install some imposters into the land and then get all of the Christian churches to tell their members, who could potentially be real Israelites, that the real Israelites are in the land already, then the real Israelites would think that there is not a reason for them to repent. The people who are in the land of Israel at the moment, are obviously not repentant, because of the brothels, gay pride and other things, so if the real Israelites can be stopped from repenting, then God's word would be invalidated and the Devil could then start his appeal process. I say that the modern Christian church is the Devil's main ally, because they are the main ones who are currently convincing the real Israelites to stay in sin by saying that God's laws have been done away with. The new covenant requires God's laws to be written into a persons heart, so if the church tries to stop this process, they are then a direct enemy of God and a friend of the Devil. If you are not with the modern Christian church, then that is good because it means you have not been infected with their nonsense yet, which then makes it easier for you to decide whether you want join in the battle against them and the Devil. If you are with one of these modern churches, then it looks as if you are going to have to decide whether you want to stay with your church leader and just believe what he says, or switch to God's side so that you can join Him in the battle to bring truth back into this world.