You Don't Want to Read This

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-

Have you read your Bible properly?

Before we get into the serious part of this article I just want to warn you that if you expected the Bible to be a nice cuddly book that would allow you to enjoy your life in the church to the maximum, then you might want to stop reading this article now before that illusion is shattered. I am about to show you some of the things from the dark side of the Bible, but understand, though, that none of the darkness comes from God but arises because of the way that mankind is so happy for the Devil to influence them that they do not take any care when it comes to watching their behaviour. I have to admit I was a bit shocked when I first read these stories in the Bible, but over the years I have come to realise that truth is a very important thing to God and He will never cover something up, just because it might be embarrassing to us, but will always make sure that everything is uncovered, even when it comes to the dark side of some of His servants.

The dangers of alcohol

You should have heard the story of Noah and the flood, but the story teller will almost always have missed the bit about the millions of bodies that had to be cleaned up afterwards, even though the Bible does not mention this. It does mention, though, an incident that happened to Noah that you might find that no one has mentioned to you. In Genesis 9:20-27 it says "And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." and we can see here that Ham really messed things up for his descendants.

Alcohol dangers revisited

You have probably heard the story of Sodom and Gomorrah being destroyed by God, but you will find that the majority of churches will stop reading before they get to the end of the chapter so that you will not find out what happened to Lot afterwards. Here is Genesis 19:30-38 where it says "And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters. And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth: Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Ben-ammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day." and there is not much more that needs to be said about that incident.

Watch your mouth

You probably haven't heard the story of this unfortunate servant who was one of Israel's judges, he had to learn the hard way that you have to watch what you promise to do in front of God. His story continues in Judges 11:29-40 where it says "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon. And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering. So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands. And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel. And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter. And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back. And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon. And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows. And he said, go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains. And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel, that the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year." and you notice the nice way that the Bible tells you of the fact that he had to kill and then burn his only daughter with his own hands.

The Lamb does not joke around

When it comes to the New Testament a lot of people think that things are a lot more warm and cuddly when you compare the things that are mentioned to the Old Testament, but you shouldn't be surprised to find that they are wrong and should read their Bible more carefully. Now the majority of people will think that Jesus is so nice that he would not hurt a fly, but the devils in the Bible seem to disagree in Matthew 8:28-32 where it says "And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters." and we see that the devils knew exactly who He was and expected to be tormented by Him at some future time. We see Jesus in action again in John 2:13-16 where it says "And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise." and we see that He is ready to dish out some violence when it comes to defending the sanctity of God's temple.

New Testament God still the same

A lot of people also think that the sudden death judgements, from God, do not happen anymore in the New Testament, but that is not the case because in Acts 5:1-11 it says "But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things." and we see here that God is still laying down the judgements just as heavily as He did in the Old Testament.

The end of Atheism

When the end times are upon us we see that God will again be dealing out some seemingly harsh judgements. The reason why I say seemingly is because people are unwilling to look deep inside their hearts to see how great the darkness is that is in there and they always seem to successfully convince themselves that they are innocent of any punishment. God on the other hand, who is perfect, can see how far we have fallen from the ideal and the punishments that he gives out are not related to how good we think we are, but to how good He knows we can be and He can see that we are not bothering to achieve the levels of goodness that we could. Since we have decided to ignore the advice that God has given us, He is going show us how upset He is and we can see what the unbelievers are in for in Revelation of John 16:1-21 where it says "And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great." and we see that the angels are in agreement with what we are being punished with. We have to realise that, in the end, if God has to get rid of most of us so that the kingdom of Heaven will not be tarnished by our corrupt nature, then that is what He will have to do because the angels are already there and they have no problems with Him. You should note also that this day is the day when God debunks all the so called atheists in the world and it will be too late for them to do anything about this because we know that God always wins his arguments.

Final plea to fear The Day of the Lord

I began this article with a description that mentioned that you would be seeing some things about the dark side of God's servants, so I also want to end by mentioning some things that seem to be related to the dark side of current people who claim to be the servants of God. When you hear a preacher preach, whether on the internet or on the street, you will probably notice that the majority of them will always try to mention the phrase "or your going to hell" or something similar. After reading the description of events above in Revelation 16, you should notice that there is an event that will happen before judgement day, while people are still alive, that will be something to fear yet the preachers seem to be trying to avoid telling people about it. Can you imagine what it will be like to have painful sores all over your body, then being scorched by fire, then gnawing your tongue because of a darkness that causes pain, then having an earthquake splitting the ground from under you with buildings falling on top you and finally some heavy rocks falling from the sky to maybe kill you. Now if all of this could be coming to an Earth near you soon, then why do the preachers not mention it with earnest and then explain to people how they can avoid this "worse than hell" experience and instead end up in God's kingdom with their loved ones. If you are alive on this day then you will also want to have some ear plugs handy because you will not like the sounds that will be coming out of the mouths of the people who are being hit with the various plagues. Since the preachers do not want to tell you then I will let Revelation of John 22:12-17 give the final bit of advice which is "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."
-

Have you read your Bible properly?

Before we get into the serious part of this article I just want to warn you that if you expected the Bible to be a nice cuddly book that would allow you to enjoy your life in the church to the maximum, then you might want to stop reading this article now before that illusion is shattered. I am about to show you some of the things from the dark side of the Bible, but understand, though, that none of the darkness comes from God but arises because of the way that mankind is so happy for the Devil to influence them that they do not take any care when it comes to watching their behaviour. I have to admit I was a bit shocked when I first read these stories in the Bible, but over the years I have come to realise that truth is a very important thing to God and He will never cover something up, just because it might be embarrassing to us, but will always make sure that everything is uncovered, even when it comes to the dark side of some of His servants.

The dangers of alcohol

You should have heard the story of Noah and the flood, but the story teller will almost always have missed the bit about the millions of bodies that had to be cleaned up afterwards, even though the Bible does not mention this. It does mention, though, an incident that happened to Noah that you might find that no one has mentioned to you. In Genesis 9:20-27 it says "And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant." and we can see here that Ham really messed things up for his descendants.

Alcohol dangers revisited

You have probably heard the story of Sodom and Gomorrah being destroyed by God, but you will find that the majority of churches will stop reading before they get to the end of the chapter so that you will not find out what happened to Lot afterwards. Here is Genesis 19:30-38 where it says "And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters. And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth: Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day. And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Ben-ammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day." and there is not much more that needs to be said about that incident.

Watch your mouth

You probably haven't heard the story of this unfortunate servant who was one of Israel's judges, he had to learn the hard way that you have to watch what you promise to do in front of God. His story continues in Judges 11:29-40 where it says "Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon. And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands, Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD'S, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering. So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands. And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel. And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter. And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back. And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon. And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows. And he said, go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains. And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel, that the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year." and you notice the nice way that the Bible tells you of the fact that he had to kill and then burn his only daughter with his own hands.

The Lamb does not joke around

When it comes to the New Testament a lot of people think that things are a lot more warm and cuddly when you compare the things that are mentioned to the Old Testament, but you shouldn't be surprised to find that they are wrong and should read their Bible more carefully. Now the majority of people will think that Jesus is so nice that he would not hurt a fly, but the devils in the Bible seem to disagree in Matthew 8:28-32 where it says "And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters." and we see that the devils knew exactly who He was and expected to be tormented by Him at some future time. We see Jesus in action again in John 2:13-16 where it says "And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise." and we see that He is ready to dish out some violence when it comes to defending the sanctity of God's temple.

New Testament God still the same

A lot of people also think that the sudden death judgements, from God, do not happen anymore in the New Testament, but that is not the case because in Acts 5:1-11 it says "But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things." and we see here that God is still laying down the judgements just as heavily as He did in the Old Testament.

The end of Atheism

When the end times are upon us we see that God will again be dealing out some seemingly harsh judgements. The reason why I say seemingly is because people are unwilling to look deep inside their hearts to see how great the darkness is that is in there and they always seem to successfully convince themselves that they are innocent of any punishment. God on the other hand, who is perfect, can see how far we have fallen from the ideal and the punishments that he gives out are not related to how good we think we are, but to how good He knows we can be and He can see that we are not bothering to achieve the levels of goodness that we could. Since we have decided to ignore the advice that God has given us, He is going show us how upset He is and we can see what the unbelievers are in for in Revelation of John 16:1-21 where it says "And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments. And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds. And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great." and we see that the angels are in agreement with what we are being punished with. We have to realise that, in the end, if God has to get rid of most of us so that the kingdom of Heaven will not be tarnished by our corrupt nature, then that is what He will have to do because the angels are already there and they have no problems with Him. You should note also that this day is the day when God debunks all the so called atheists in the world and it will be too late for them to do anything about this because we know that God always wins his arguments.

Final plea to fear The Day of the Lord

I began this article with a description that mentioned that you would be seeing some things about the dark side of God's servants, so I also want to end by mentioning some things that seem to be related to the dark side of current people who claim to be the servants of God. When you hear a preacher preach, whether on the internet or on the street, you will probably notice that the majority of them will always try to mention the phrase "or your going to hell" or something similar. After reading the description of events above in Revelation 16, you should notice that there is an event that will happen before judgement day, while people are still alive, that will be something to fear yet the preachers seem to be trying to avoid telling people about it. Can you imagine what it will be like to have painful sores all over your body, then being scorched by fire, then gnawing your tongue because of a darkness that causes pain, then having an earthquake splitting the ground from under you with buildings falling on top you and finally some heavy rocks falling from the sky to maybe kill you. Now if all of this could be coming to an Earth near you soon, then why do the preachers not mention it with earnest and then explain to people how they can avoid this "worse than hell" experience and instead end up in God's kingdom with their loved ones. If you are alive on this day then you will also want to have some ear plugs handy because you will not like the sounds that will be coming out of the mouths of the people who are being hit with the various plagues. Since the preachers do not want to tell you then I will let Revelation of John 22:12-17 give the final bit of advice which is "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."