Young people of the world God is still waiting for you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-
I still have time

You might think "I'm still young so I have plenty of time to think about it", but you will be missing out on your chance to acquire some high end knowledge from God which will make some big differences in your life. In James 1:5 it says "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." and we see here that God will gladly give some high quality wisdom to any person that asks and you should find that your knowledge of God will increase as the years go by. You should also find that the knowledge that you need to counter the deceptions of the world will increase and, when you get older, it will be blazing in you so much that you will be in a prime position to help other people to understand how those deceptions work and how to not be taken in by them. If, on the other hand, you decide to wait until later then you will now be missing out on God's protection and you will now be susceptible to all of the bad things that can happen to a person while out in the world, whether it be illness, bad relationships, addictions or a bad job. By the time you decide to come back to the Lord you might find that your mind is so full of the bad things of the world that God's word will have a hard time staying in it, you might also find that some of the bad habits, that you have picked up from being out in the world, can not now be fully suppressed by the words of Jesus, and this can make it more difficult for you to help when it comes to the spreading of the Gospel.
I could also use the old classic of "you could die tomorrow", but people of this world have gotten used to that so I will remind you of something else. Jesus said in Matthew 6:19-20: "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:" and also in Matthew 16:27 he says "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works." and this indicates that the reward that you will get in the next life is proportional to the amount work that you do for the Lord in this life, so if you decide to wait until you are an old person then you might find that your reward in the next life is lacking.

I don't want to go to church

You might feel put off from seeking the Lord because it would mean having to go to a church and then having to join in with the singing etc., but if you actually have a read of the Bible you will find that the only things that are actually required of you are 1) to love the Lord with all your heart and might 2) to keep His commandments 3) to love your neighbour (any random person who is near you) as yourself and 4) to be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins. If you can fulfill these 4 objectives then you are on your way.
You will find that it is still a good idea to go to church because it will help when it comes to fulfilling the various bits of good advice that Jesus and the Disciples have given in the New Testament. Jesus has said in Matthew 25:31-46: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." and James says in James 2:17-18: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works." and you will find that the easiest way to increase the amount of work that you do for the Lord is to join in with the external activities that are performed at the church.
If you decide to visit our church you will find that things are quite relaxed now and you will not be under any pressure to do anything. There are also people there who will be happy to give you any advice on how to improve your chances of making it to the Kingdom.

I am doing fine out in the world

You might feel that your life is going well, but it is surprising how quickly things can start to go wrong when you are not guided by God's word in the Bible. You might like how nice things seem to look out in the world and how happy people seem to be, but you might find that what you are seeing only looks nice on the outside. Jesus was not that impressed by how nice the Pharisees looked, because he could see into their hearts. He said in Matthew 23:27-28: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity." and you will probably find out, to your cost, that a lot of people in this world who have a glamorous appearance are like the Pharisees on the inside.
If you decide to follow Gods word and to join with his people then you will find that the proportion of people with good hearts is a lot higher than out in the world and this can also be a great help when it comes to your outlook on the rest of your life. Doing work for the Lord can sometimes be a lot more fulfilling than just working to fill up your bank account, and you can find that the smiles of the people that you help are a just reward for what you have done. Don't make the mistake of thinking that you are not getting anything meaningful out of any work that you do, because Jesus is keeping a tally for when he dishes out the rewards at the end of this world.

The scientists have said that there is no God

You might have noticed of late that the presenters in the science programs on TV are very quick to start talking about where we come from. They will start to tell you their theories and you should notice that they are full of words like "could have", "might", "maybe", "we are not sure" and "the evidence points to". You will not find one theory that says "definitely", but the one thing that it seems they are not allowed to say is that we were created. It is the same story in schools and colleges, the teachers can almost make up whatever they want to explain evolution, but they are under orders not to ever mention that we could have been created.
You might think that real science would show that we have evolved from non life, but you might be surprised to find that the evidence tends to point towards life being created. There is pretty much no way for the appearance of even a single bacteria to be explained and this is because of how amazingly complex the inside of one is.
In I Corinthians 1:19-21 it says "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." and if you want to see a good example of the wisdom of the wise being destroyed then find your nearest biology teacher and ask them where DNA came from and listen while they come up with some theories that make no sense. Anyone who knows a bit of science will realise that a baby grows from a single cell that contains a mix of the DNA from the mother and the father. The cell then divides and grows into the correct shape and this process is successful most of the time. This indicates that the 3D shape information of the baby must be stored in the 23 pairs of chromosomes that were in the first cell, but even the best scientists in this world can not understand the incremental quantum storage technique that God uses and they will try to come up with all kinds of time wasting theories rather than admitting that God has got them on this one.

Work for the Lord and build up your treasure

So now is the time to give your life to the Lord, while you are still young, so that you can build up your treasures until they are overflowing. We are always here to help and it is our duty to make sure that people of all ages get the best advice they can when they want to commit themselves to being saved.
-
I still have time

You might think "I'm still young so I have plenty of time to think about it", but you will be missing out on your chance to acquire some high end knowledge from God which will make some big differences in your life. In James 1:5 it says "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." and we see here that God will gladly give some high quality wisdom to any person that asks and you should find that your knowledge of God will increase as the years go by. You should also find that the knowledge that you need to counter the deceptions of the world will increase and, when you get older, it will be blazing in you so much that you will be in a prime position to help other people to understand how those deceptions work and how to not be taken in by them. If, on the other hand, you decide to wait until later then you will now be missing out on God's protection and you will now be susceptible to all of the bad things that can happen to a person while out in the world, whether it be illness, bad relationships, addictions or a bad job. By the time you decide to come back to the Lord you might find that your mind is so full of the bad things of the world that God's word will have a hard time staying in it, you might also find that some of the bad habits, that you have picked up from being out in the world, can not now be fully suppressed by the words of Jesus, and this can make it more difficult for you to help when it comes to the spreading of the Gospel.
I could also use the old classic of "you could die tomorrow", but people of this world have gotten used to that so I will remind you of something else. Jesus said in Matthew 6:19-20: "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:" and also in Matthew 16:27 he says "For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works." and this indicates that the reward that you will get in the next life is proportional to the amount work that you do for the Lord in this life, so if you decide to wait until you are an old person then you might find that your reward in the next life is lacking.

I don't want to go to church

You might feel put off from seeking the Lord because it would mean having to go to a church and then having to join in with the singing etc., but if you actually have a read of the Bible you will find that the only things that are actually required of you are 1) to love the Lord with all your heart and might 2) to keep His commandments 3) to love your neighbour (any random person who is near you) as yourself and 4) to be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins. If you can fulfill these 4 objectives then you are on your way.
You will find that it is still a good idea to go to church because it will help when it comes to fulfilling the various bits of good advice that Jesus and the Disciples have given in the New Testament. Jesus has said in Matthew 25:31-46: "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." and James says in James 2:17-18: "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works." and you will find that the easiest way to increase the amount of work that you do for the Lord is to join in with the external activities that are performed at the church.
If you decide to visit our church you will find that things are quite relaxed now and you will not be under any pressure to do anything. There are also people there who will be happy to give you any advice on how to improve your chances of making it to the Kingdom.

I am doing fine out in the world

You might feel that your life is going well, but it is surprising how quickly things can start to go wrong when you are not guided by God's word in the Bible. You might like how nice things seem to look out in the world and how happy people seem to be, but you might find that what you are seeing only looks nice on the outside. Jesus was not that impressed by how nice the Pharisees looked, because he could see into their hearts. He said in Matthew 23:27-28: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity." and you will probably find out, to your cost, that a lot of people in this world who have a glamorous appearance are like the Pharisees on the inside.
If you decide to follow Gods word and to join with his people then you will find that the proportion of people with good hearts is a lot higher than out in the world and this can also be a great help when it comes to your outlook on the rest of your life. Doing work for the Lord can sometimes be a lot more fulfilling than just working to fill up your bank account, and you can find that the smiles of the people that you help are a just reward for what you have done. Don't make the mistake of thinking that you are not getting anything meaningful out of any work that you do, because Jesus is keeping a tally for when he dishes out the rewards at the end of this world.

The scientists have said that there is no God

You might have noticed of late that the presenters in the science programs on TV are very quick to start talking about where we come from. They will start to tell you their theories and you should notice that they are full of words like "could have", "might", "maybe", "we are not sure" and "the evidence points to". You will not find one theory that says "definitely", but the one thing that it seems they are not allowed to say is that we were created. It is the same story in schools and colleges, the teachers can almost make up whatever they want to explain evolution, but they are under orders not to ever mention that we could have been created.
You might think that real science would show that we have evolved from non life, but you might be surprised to find that the evidence tends to point towards life being created. There is pretty much no way for the appearance of even a single bacteria to be explained and this is because of how amazingly complex the inside of one is.
In I Corinthians 1:19-21 it says "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." and if you want to see a good example of the wisdom of the wise being destroyed then find your nearest biology teacher and ask them where DNA came from and listen while they come up with some theories that make no sense. Anyone who knows a bit of science will realise that a baby grows from a single cell that contains a mix of the DNA from the mother and the father. The cell then divides and grows into the correct shape and this process is successful most of the time. This indicates that the 3D shape information of the baby must be stored in the 23 pairs of chromosomes that were in the first cell, but even the best scientists in this world can not understand the incremental quantum storage technique that God uses and they will try to come up with all kinds of time wasting theories rather than admitting that God has got them on this one.

Work for the Lord and build up your treasure

So now is the time to give your life to the Lord, while you are still young, so that you can build up your treasures until they are overflowing. We are always here to help and it is our duty to make sure that people of all ages get the best advice they can when they want to commit themselves to being saved.